Replacement washable HEPA-carbon filter for pureAir 500.
When to Clean:
- For proper operation, the unit should be cleaned at least once per month.
- Turn the unit OFF and remove the Power Plug.
- Remove the Filter Screw from the Filter Cover.
- Carefully remove the Filter from the unit. WARNING: No part of this unit should come into contact with water during cleaning.
- Blow the Filter out with compressed air or use a vacuum to remove any dust or debris.
- Blow the interior of your unit out with compressed air.
- Replace the Filter, Filter Cover, and Filter Cover Screw.
- Plug your unit in and return it to your previously set mode.
Filter life depends upon the level of pollutants in the space being cleaned. Filters should be replaced once a year to ensure the highest quality of purification.