Replacement fiber mesh rear filter for pureHeat 2-in-1 Heater and Air Purifier.
When to Clean
The filter should be cleaned every 30 days or more often if you find that the filter is collecting visible particulates.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Remove the filter assembly screw using a screwdriver. Place the screw aside where you will not misplace it.
- Slide the filter assembly straight out of the rear of the unit until it is free.
- Carefully remove the filter from the filter assembly.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove built-up particulates from the filter.
- Carefully replace the filter in the filter assembly.
- Slide the filter assembly straight in to the rear of the unit until it is properly seated.
- Replace the filter assembly screw using a screwdriver. Tighten until snug.
- Plug the power cord back into the outlet.