only nano 6
The only Nanofiber filter with ODOGard patented technology
- Using nanofiber gives us a mechanical MERV-rated filter with the low pressure drop commonly associated with electrostatic filters.
- Nanofiber eliminates the negative issues associated with electrostatic filters, such as aerosols, humidity and fine particles discharging or blocking the electrostatic charge and making it ineffective.
- Nanofiber uses up to 70% less plastic material to create the same MERV rating as traditional or electrostatic filters.
- The ODOGard coating makes Greentech Filters+ provides the advantages of a 2-in-1 filter: A high MERV-rated filter plus the advantages of gas phase reductions for odors and volatile organic compounds.
- Our filters have many advantages over traditional carbon filters, including how ODOGard creates a molecular bond with odors and VOCs and destroys them; carbon filters absorb these gas phase elements that can later be released.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!